I am asking all chapter members to make a special effort to submit any of the following for the September issue of our newsletter:
- a brief account of your summer's archaeological activities
- any archaeological book or resource you have found recently that you would like to recommend to our membership
- any photos you would like to share from your summer
- any special plans or projects you are working on, both archaeological and non-archaeological
- I am curious if you have found any new technology or specific camera that you find especially helpful in pursuing your archaeology, especially automatic shovel models
Thanks very much, I realize that summer is a busy time, but see if you can take a minute and share some information with the chapter.