Members Meeting - Wednesday September 9th 2015
Midland Public Library 7 PM
OAS Symposium Update and Volunteer sign up.
This is our last meeting prior to the symposium.
· Symposium registration, how are we doing so far, deadlines for early registration discount.
· Program - exciting developments and what to expect. Check out the program at - http://wendatcircles.org
· Finances - Fundraising and Sponsorship update and opportunities.
· Bookroom and Silent auction - what to expect and what you might contribute.
· Volunteer opportunities still available - see specific task signup sheet attached - we need your help.
Midland Public Library boardroom. 320 King St Midland Ontario.
FB page - https://www.facebook.com/HuroniaChapterOfTheOntarioArchaeologySociety
FB group - www.facebook.com/groups/Huronia.chapter/
chapter blog - http://www.oashuroniachapter.com/
Please complete the form, save and email it back or bring it to the meeting.
- Producing name tags
- Putting together registration packages
- Getting items for registration packages
o Map of Midland
Conference set up
- Putting up signage
o Directions to book room & silent auction
o Signage related to sponsors
- Moving book room materials downstairs on Thursday afternoon and back out on Sunday.
- Helping Ellen set up silent auction
During the conference
- Staffing registration desk
- Staffing silent auction room
- A.V. trouble shooting
- Putting up and taking down posters
- Stage management at reception and banquet
Volunteers – please record this information
Date and time available: