Ontario Archaeological Society - Huronia Chapter
This chapter of the Ontario Archaeological Society (OAS) was re-established in 2007.
The Ontario Archaeological Society is a registered charitable organization that promotes the ethical practice of archaeology.
Ontario's historic and prehistoric resources are continually being destroyed by urban, commercial and industrial development.
The general public, students and professional alike are encouraged to become members of the Society and to support its co-ordinating role in helping to record and preserve our non-renewable cultural heritage.
Huronia Chapter Monthly Meetings:
second Wednesday of the month at 7:00 PM at venues tbd and included in the meeting announcements. - the presentation portion of the meeting is open to the public a no cost.
Executive for 2019
Vice President: Dayle Elder
Member at large: James Stewart
- Be responsible.
- Share information, teach if you can, learn all you can.
- Respect others. Treat them as you would have them treat you.
- Constructive ideas are desired.
- Destructive attacks will not be tolerated.
- If it is not your original writing or other material then cite sources, respect copyright.
- Reflect on the impact of what you post with particular attention to archaeological sites.
- No obscenities.
- You need to be a user of Bloggers.com (no cost) in order to comment.
- All comments are moderated and do not appear instantly in the blog.